/ Engine Plant
The Tractor Engine Plant (ZTD) is established in 2005. It comprises the following shops:
- shop of starting engines П-23У;
- shop of engine tests;
- machine-assembly shop No3 with assembly conveyors of engines D-180;
- shop of fuel equipment
The quantity of the plant workers is about 1000. The main plant activity is the full production process of the engines Д-180 as well as their units and parts to be delivered as the spare parts.
The plant produces the following parts:
- starting engine П-23У;
- starting engine reduction gear;
- clutch П-23У;
- starting engine parts;
- new model of turbocharger ТКР-8,5СМП;
- fuel pumps with the 11 mm and 12 mm pump elements;
- injectors for engine D-180, the mini diesel engines В-2Ч 8,2/7,8;
- pump elements and valve pairs for the motor vehicles "KAMAZ";
- pump elements of the following sizes: 6; 8; 10; 11; 12; 13; 14; 16; 17 and 19 mm;
- high-precision parts of improved accuracy;
- segments for the fuel pumps;
- hydraulic locks for the hydraulics of the bulldozer-loosening equipment;
- fuel feed pumps of the piston type;
- rotary fuel feed pumps;
- engines D-180 and modifications.
The major repair is carried out at the plant:
- engines D-180;
- starting engines П-23У;
- fuel pumps, injectors, sprayers and sprayer units;
- turbo chargers;
- renewal and grinding of the shafts.
Every assembly and unit is tested to approve the parameters.
The price for the performed work is submitted to customer's approval in the agreed price protocol.
The plant issues a quality guarantee for the output and repaired products in conformity with the working standards.
Contacts: Telephone/Fax: +7 (351) 775-17-14; 779-84-36
Director of Tractor Engine Plant - M.Sh.Akhmetzhanov