Chelyabinsk Tractor Plant is one of the leading suppliers of construction machinery solutions providing products such as bulldozers, track loaders, pipe layers as well as forestry equipment, diesel engines and engine components. Highly professional designers and engineers resolve the complex tasks of designing, testing and serial production of new machines. Nowadays ChTZ provides the global industrial market with the machines used in the oil, gas, metal mining, construction and other industrial sectors. Chelyabinsk Tractor Plant presents the leading company on Russian and CIS markets in the field of construction machinery. Quality, demand and long-term cooperation are the values that form ChTZ common base and are important components of corporate culture.
A wide range of construction equipment is being updated and refined constantly. The basic product range is presented as following:
- Tractors 10M, T10M2, T11 (Net power 180-190 hp), T12, T14 (Net power 215 hp)
- Bulldozers B10M , B11 , B12, B14 (
- Diesel-electric bulldozer DET-400M (
- Pipe-layers TR12(lift capacity 27t) and TR20 (lift capacity 41t)
- Wheeled front loaders: PK-30 (bucket capacity 1.6 m3), PK-46 (bucket capacity 2.4 m3) and PK-65 (bucket capacity 3.6 m3)
- Compactor BKK-1 for compression of domestic and industrial waste
- Diesel engines (power up to 1350 hp)
- Spare parts (including tracks, rollers and tractors spare parts– T(B)130 and T(B)170)
- Self-propelled repair module T-0,2.03KD (on the base of small-sized tractor) with crane-manipulator, welding generator, and various hydraulic implements
The total space occupied by plant comes to 1,5 million sqm.
Over 10000 employees are involved in the manufacturing process.
In some industrial sectors of Russian market – such as bulldozers and pipe-layers production – ChTZ is holding the leading positions. Over 15000 enterprises are the consumers of ChTZ products throughout Russia and all over the world. Hundreds of machines are exported every year. In 2010 ChTZ delivered its equipment to 25 countries.
The plant maintains the foundry facilities, forging, press welding, machining, coating, thermal and galvanic production capacities.
The following departments are included into the group of ChTZ-URALTRAC Ltd:
- Machine Engineering Department
- Press-Welding Operation works
- Machine Engineering works
- Special vehicles manufacturing works
- Foundry and Forging Department
- Diesel Engine Department
At present over 13000 units of equipment are applied in production process.
To promote advanced quality technologies and best manufacturing process ChTZ supplies original technological facilities of "Messer", "Behringer", "EMAG", "Triumph", "Schenck", "Reinekker", "Naxon-Union", "Agaton", "Muller", "Nagel", "Scoda"; "Krause", "IGM", "Starrag", "Toyota", "Rambaudi"; equipment produced in Poland, Romania, Hungary etc.
The ChTZ plant was one of the first Russian construction machinery plants which were awarded with Certificate of Conformance stated correspondence of quality management system requirements to Russian standards of GOST R ISO 9001-2001 in the field of design, development, production, service and repairing of produced machinery.
Since 2009 engineering products are certified by independent authoritative international organization TUV (TUV Rheinland) and awarded the CE mark (according to European standard). In 2011 for the 5th time Ministry of Economic Development of Russia declared ChTZ the Best Exporter among the construction machinery plants on the domestic market.
Nowadays our objective is on providing extending assortment of distributors across the world and we keen to manufacture and market a wide range of products under the ChTZ brand to meet any demand and offer greater efficiency of heavy machinery. With the passion to achieve the highest world standards and place particular emphasis on building trust with our employees, dealers, partners and the world at large.